Re: promiscuous mode

I have premoved promiscuous mode from my card. When checking ifconfig (eth0)
I am still getting all the network traffic flowing through my computer or at
least a lot of it. The system is sitting idle and I can see the traffic
going up a few meg a minute with no one accessing it. I have re-installed
Debian Woody (Stable) and am still having the same problem. Could it be a
problem with my network card? - Netgear FA310tx with tulip drivers. I have
not got multicast enabled either so I don't know what is causing this...
I am looking to co-locate the box soon but with this the traffic bill will
be massive :(

Thanks