Re: SSL proxy server

While that is an option, it's probably unfeasable for his wantings. (Unless
he's the only one connecting to the server).

Anyway a simple stunnel portfoward will do the trick.

WebServer listens on port 80 locally.
stunnel -r 127.0.0.1:80 -d 443

*Note: A valid server certificate and private key must be installed before
issueing that command.

--
Orlando Padilla