Re: VPN: SSH or IPSec???

	OK, I've been out since Thursday because of the holiday week in Spain. During this week I've started reading the Kolesnikov book.
Now that I read your responses, there's something clearer to me now:

	a) The standard solution is IPSec. I can assume that since I will only interact with my own subnets. I mean I will not have other IPSec or VPN implementations.
                  It fits in most cases and it is even compatible with win2k clients.
	b) The SSH - SSL solution is easier to set up but can be more tricky to debug and maintain

	One more thing:

	I will try to set up every piece of my VPN according to this schema:

	| LAN | - | Linux box | - | ADSL/Cable router | - | Internet |

	I want it to be as simple as possible so I will set up the linux box to be: firewall + router + VPN router. Is there any reason not to do it that way?

--

Felipe Martínez Hermo