Re: Unidentified subject!

On Sun, Mar 30, 2003 at 02:48:43PM -0600, David Ehle wrote:
> > 2.
> > Use spamassasin (i use procmail) as spamfilter. You won't see Spam
> > again. (And if you do, you have done something wrong. Really.)
>
> On spamassasin, I havn't used it, so this may be a stupid question, but
> would it be impossible setup it or an equivelnt on the list?

If you take a look at the headers in the message, you will see that all
mail is being filtered through spamassassin before handing it over to
the list. I can only imagine how much of the incoming spam gets
filtered, keep in mind that this is a small persentage of the spam we
are actually seeing..

also, it's nice to run the mail through bogofilter, which gives me quite
accurate readings on how effective different spamassassin filters are ;)

Sami

--
			  -< Sami Haahtinen >-
      -[ Notify immediately if you do not receive this message ]-