Re: Logcheck, Logsentry, LogRider etc.

At 00:27 on Mar 31, Jan-Hendrik Palic shook the earth with:

> I am using logcheck, personally installed on my Debian-Server/WS,
> because, there are no debian-packages .. :(
> But the big issue with logcheck is, that you can get mails with
> log-entries, but logcheck cannot provide the time to each log-message.
> :(
> So .. it is quite unusable for a professional use...

http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_packages2.pl?keywords=logcheck&searchon=names

I have logcheck installed via the debian packages/apt.

Also the date and time are included, as long as it is a part of the
message (as is standard with syslog-provided messages).

-nicole