Re: mutt advisory differences?

On Fri, 28 Mar 2003 at 02:32:19PM -0500, Jason McCarty wrote:
> [I would appreciate being CC'd, as I'm not subscribed]
>
> Can someone please explain the differences between DSA-268 and DSA-274?
> The text is practically the same, and the link in DSA-274 does not yet
> contain any information (where's my full disclosure?). I suppose I could
> grab the source tarballs, but does anyone know offhand so I don't feel
> the need?

I've been wondering this same thing.  There is only one vulnerability
reported on http://www.mutt.org as of the writing of this email...

--
Phil

PGP/GPG Key:
http://www.zionlth.org/~plhofmei/
wget -O - http://www.zionlth.org/~plhofmei/key.txt | gpg --import
--
Excuse #34: Heavy gravity fluctuation move computer to floor rapidly