RES: VPN e Win32 client info

I'm using pptpd here. I have a linux box in my lan with a static ip and
some windows clients (98,2K) with DSL. It's working fine.

You have to patch the kernel to support MPPE
(http://packages.debian.org/testing/comm/kernel-patch-mppe.html), install
the pptpd (www.poptop.org) and the pppd patched (hum... i have downloaded
from a link in some document at www.poptop.org...)

Good luck :-)