Re: VPN e Win32 client info

Some support for Win2K has also CIPE (http://sites.inka.de/sites/bigred/devel/cipe.html) which is primarly targeted for Linux systems. Unfortunately I have no real experiences with that. But you could try.

             mARTin

Massimo Villa wrote:
There's anybody who knows a ggod howto to install e simple ma secure VPN between two little lan? Is it possible for a single user (example, a home user with W2K), to use a win32 client (as Cisco client) for linking to a remote lan managed by a linux VPN?

--
Martin Rusko
PhD student