-----Original Message-----
From: Mathieu Laurent <mathieu.laurent@qwentes.be>

Which firewall do you use? iptables, ipchains on your debian? or a firewall box with checkpoint, ...

You must also give the privileges to the user of the DB to reach them
in remote:
- comment the line skip-networking in /etc/mysql/my.cnf
- update table user, db in db mysql.

Ulas B. Baloglu wrote:

I tried to remote mysql db, but I guess port 3306 is blocked
can anyone send me a method to change firewall settings and unblock

it,