Re: SNORT not adding entries to snort/portscan ???

On Fri, Nov 29, 2002 at 02:01:26PM +0100, Marcel Weber wrote:

> Hanasaki JiJi schrieb:
> | 1.8.4-Beta1 Build 91
> |
> | It also seems to be dying without any reports to syslog
> |

> This also happens to my setup. I'm restarting snort every night now.

This seems really weird, but try switching to the e100 driver if you are
currently using eepro100.  It may just be timing related, but it seemed
to make a difference.  (We're using tg3 now and it's still fine.)

Simon-

[        Simon Kirby        ][        Network Operations        ]
[     sim@netnation.com     ][     NetNation Communications     ]
[  Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of my employer. ]