Re: filtering between bridge device (br0) and regular ethernet device (ethx)

        Hi Marcel,

# I ask this question as I often heard that you can't netfilter bridged
# devices without special kernel patches (of course I do not need to
# filter between eth2 to eth4). But I can filter between the bridge device
# and a regular ethx device that is not member of the bridge, can I?
There's a HOWTO about this out there. Look out for the Ethernet bridge +
netfilter HOWTO at www.tldp.org.

        regards,

                Nils

--

* N.Radtke@                 * University of Stuttgart *    icq / lc   *
*      www.Think-Future.de  *    dep.comp.science     * 9336272/92045 *

   When you are at Rome live in the Roman style; when you are
   elsewhere live as they live elsewhere.   -- St. Ambrose