Re: test of non-subscribed user

Hmmm, my bad....

No need to dredge up an old topic.  However, I could
not find a FAQ for this list?  Does one exist?

I have been on this list for a few months now and I
find it informative enough to stay subscribed but I
have to admit there is a fair amount of noise to which
I am now adding.  :(

I guess this is to be expected from a non-moderated,
fully open, no subscription needed, mailing list.
Although, I believe I understand the reasons for the
list being this way, I wouldn't mind reading some of
this discussion compiled in a FAQ if anyone could
point me to it.....  a quick search of the archives
wasn't very productive for me.

thanks.