Mirroring from the new security.debian.org?

In the past I mirrored security.debian.org twice a day for debian
users on our campus.  After the fire the new site does not seem to
have a "debian-security" module for the rsync-server.

Is there a possibility that we can have it back please?

Regards.
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace,
      that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in
      time of need."             Hebrews 4:16