Execute binaries from an encrypted file system

Hi

This problem has happened to me on both RedHat and Mandrake (sorry... :)
) so I guess it's not distribution specific but a common one. I'm going
to set it now in woody and I want to know if I can solve this (or is it
a "feature").

When making an encrypted file system (AES on both occasion) everything
works great except I can't run binaries (or even shell scripts without
running "bash <script>") that are inside the encrypted file system.
there is no "noexec" option in "fstab", and I even tried to add exec
option but it didn't work.
So is this a limitation of the encrypted file system or there is a way
around that?

Thanx
--
Haim