Re[2]: VPN question

Hello Maik M8acter backward <maikm@de.colt.net>,

I am looking for a VPDN solution for Linux and Windows. But openvpn does
not seem to have Windows client. I've tried frees/wan on Linux, but it
is not that easy to implement frees/wan client on Windows. Well, there
is pptp client on Windows and server on Linux, but pptp does not encrypt
all data sending through it.(correct me if I am wrong)

Any comment?