Beware of sid (today at least)

Here's a warning for all who live on the wild side: Sid
updates as of this moment in time have a dangerous
problem. They are de-installing a lib right out
from under dselect and apt.

apt-config: error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++-libc6.2-2.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Make sure you keep a spare copy of /usr/lib/libstdc++-libc6.2-2.so.3
so you can move it back into place after the update.

If you don't you, you just might be in a non-rebootable state...
I don't know for sure because I wasn't dumb enough to try :-)

    Nuke bin Laden:           Dale Amon, CEO/MD
  improve the global          Islandone Society
     gene pool.               www.islandone.org