Re: port 16001 and 111

Tom Cook écrivait :
> What the....
> What's wrong with 'lsof -i :111' and 'lsof -i :16001'?

Nothing wrong with it! :)

> It tells you precisely what's attempting to connect...

Yes, except in his case there is no connection since there is no installed
daemon on this port, only some connection attempts he is trying to track.

So my solution is just to provide a mini-daemon allowing connecting and so
tracking. Use netstat or lsof in /root/spy.sh as you want. I just use to
use netstat so I gave an example with netstat, but you can use lsof instead
off course! :)

Cheers, J.C.