RE: DHCP

I had the very same thoughts, being a university you can imagine what
physical security is like, plus management wants to give students the
ability to walk on campus and plugin, plus start wireless services too.

>From what people have sent back from my question, I don;t think we will be
any worse of security wise as far as moving to DHCP will go.

Thanks for the various responses, if someone still thinks of a big issue I
would love to hear it.

Cheers,

Stewart