Re: DHCP

As far as I know there's not much to it, my dhcp server was very simple
to set up with very little security options.  My only suggestion is just
make sure you have the latest version, and make sure you have the
security updates source in your sources.list file for your dists ie:

deb http://security.debian.org stable/updates main contrib non-free

for woody(stable).
Then run an update.  And subscribe to debian-security-announce, and keep
an eye out for any future flaws in your dhcpd.

Steve