Re: AIDE Information Overload

On Tue, 22 Oct 2002, Arthur de Jong wrote:

> Apart from that I also use tools like debsums to keep me informed of
> integrity (although a lot of packages don't provide all or correct
> md5sums) (maybe I should file some bugreports for wrong md5sums)

you also might want to checkout tiger, it will run debsums and it can
check your currently installed packages for security advisories as well
as a few other general security checks. although i've never seen an
email about security advisories, so i'm either missing something or
really quick to update....

i like the idea of bugreports for missing md5sums, a few i'd really like
to see are sysvinit, bash, dpkg(?)