Re: -changes/PTS -style notification

On Wed, Oct 16, 2002 at 05:07:06PM -0500, Nathan A. Ferch wrote:
> is there a means to recieve email notifications of security-related
> packages in the same format as the -changes mailing lists or the emails
> that the PTS sends out? or is this not possible due to the way that the
> security archive is managed?

PTS mails are per-source-package, so that isn't possible unless it's
only a few specific packages you're interested in. -changes ... well,
there's debian-changes@lists.debian.org which receives notices of stable
uploads, but I don't recall offhand whether security uploads are always
pushed into the main proposed-updates archive quickly enough for this to
be what you want. Maybe somebody could confirm or deny.