Re: AW: export problems on security updates?

Actually, I was not trying to make any specific statement about
non-US cryptography law - I have no details on any specifics. I was
just making a generalized statement that local law should apply
rather than US law.

BTW, What ever happened to the EU urging citizens to use
cryptography because of ECHELON?

Chris Caldwell

Information Systems Coordinator, Enterprise Systems
Information Systems and Services, The George Washington University
caldwell@gwu.edu | +1 202.994.4674 (w) | +1 202.409.0878 (c)
http://hippocrates.tops.gwu.edu | GPG key ID: 0xE52D0BE8

 --

"Programming today is a race between software engineers
striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs