Re: harden-clients idea

hi ya

if the machines are hardened and so are the network..

if you attempt to do something like telnet,ftp,ppp,pop3s,dhcp...
it just wotn connect/work ...
	- firewall will drop those services
	becauses its "against policy"

if the admin is NOT notified/emailed/paged ..
than the systems need to be upgraded...
	- but than again, you only want tobe emailed/paged
	only when its important... not because a newbie
	tried to do yahoo chat during the work day ...etc
	or telnet/ftp instead of ssh

c ya
alvin