Re: Report on last cmd

Ben wrote:
>>> shove off, troll
>> I'm not sure why you're calling me a troll, but I would appreciate
>> it if you at least _attempted_ to be a tad more polite.
> i'd appreciate it if you could at least be consistent in what you
> send to the list and to my address. the fact that there is an
> inconsistency merely reinforces my prior response.

Eh?  You sent me a private email, and got a private answer.
You sent one answer to the mailinglist, and got one answer there.

What exactly is the problem with that?  Or with you for that matter?

Here I try to help the guy that asked the question, that is 'Glen
Tapley' - and you go ahead and flame me / call me a troll?  What on
earth is wrong with you?

Is it suddenly a crime to ask people to read up on something?  "Running
Linux" which I recomended is a _great_ book to learn the basics of
Linux, at least in my opinion.  Which I was so unkind to recomend to
other people.  Or is it a crime to recomend what people should search
for, when you don't have a personal favorite to recommed?

Jeeez, thanks for flaming me for trying to be helpful.

--
Rune Kristian Viken