Re: Debian (Unstable) problem with SSH and PAM

Well.. thanx Wietse Venema for making the default configuration for postfix
spam-proof. :)
----- Original Message -----
From: "Roger Ward" <roger.ward@natnet.com>
To: "_El_ArKiTeKt0_DeL_FuTuR0_" <bloodkiller@prodigy.net.mx>
Cc: <debian-security@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Friday, October 04, 2002 7:07 PM
Subject: Re: Debian (Unstable) problem with SSH and PAM

> What? You're a coder? A sysadmin? Why do you need help setting up an ISP
on your MODEM, setting up postfix, and also with package version control?
All things debian provides easily, through dpkg, the debian-policy, and its
inclusion of documentation in the base distribution.

> Please don't flood this mailing list with useless crap blasting us for
reasons far above your head. And don't try to appear like a experienced
sysadmin giving out your advice like it is god-given word.  Some people find
your nature offensive, while others doing a little bit of research find your
personality quite amusing :)

> DO support whichever distribution you like best, but DON'T claim to be a
sysadmin unless you are. Some of us get paid for it and actually are.