Re: Debian (Unstable) problem with SSH and PAM

On  0, _El_ArKiTeKt0_DeL_FuTuR0_ <bloodkiller@prodigy.net.mx> wrote:
> Yea... you are getting nice... LaMer... i am a system administrador and
> a coder... so...shut up.

*sigh* there was a time when trolls studied their field before they
started posting.

If you want to start a hot flame war around here, abuse just doesn't
cut it.  Post a message like, 'Fix this or I'll change to another
distribution,' or, 'You didn't help me,' that'll get the hackles up
(judging by the wars on deb-user, anyway).

Tom
--
Tom Cook

"Beware of computer programmers that carry screwdrivers."
	- Leonard Brandwein

Get my GPG public key: https://pinky.its.adelaide.edu.au/~tkcook/tom.cook-at-adelaide.edu.au