Re: Probem with openssh and pam modules

At 17:25 02/10/2002 +0200, Giacomo Mulas wrote:
        since openssh v3.3 was released, I never got it to work well with
PAM. I think it has something to do with privilege separation, whereby
the listening daemon is unable to use PAM due to insufficient privileges,
since it is running as an unprivileged user. Is PAMAuthenticationViaKbdInt
enabled? Try disabling just that. From README.Debian in
/usr/share/doc/ssh:

Well, again it is not the solution for me !
It is yet turned off....

is this a common problem ??? I'm surprised in the way that every intelligent solutions you all provide to me are ineffectvie...

is the ssh package young in the unstable branch ?

Alexis Sukrieh (sukria), <alexis@sukria.net>
. homepage - [http://sukria.net]
. clef PGP - [http://sukria.net/print.php?c=privacy]
. mydynaweb - [http://www.mydynaweb.net]