Probem with openssh and pam modules

Hello there :)

I run debian unstable.

I've just upgraded to the latest ssh package and I cannot connect to my box anymor using ssh.
I've set up telnet to test it and it works fine with telnet.

First, here is the output when user try to connect to the box :

poseidon:/home/sukria/dev/debian/openssh-3.4p1# ssh sukria@localhost
sukria@localhost's password:
Connection to localhost closed by remote host.
Connection to localhost closed.
poseidon:/home/sukria/dev/debian/openssh-3.4p1#

It appears to be a PAM related problem :
Indeed the password authentification is OK, but the system reject the user after seeing that his pass is right :
if I run sshd in debug mode, I can see this error message

sshd -d
[...]
debug1: userauth-request for user sukria service ssh-connection method password
debug1: attempt 2 failures 2
debug1: PAM Password authentication accepted for user "sukria"
Accepted password for sukria from 81.1.38.34 port 33095 ssh2
[...]
debug1: session_input_channel_req: session 0 req shell
debug1: PAM setting tty to "/dev/pts/2"
PAM session setup failed[28]: Module is unknown

Does anyone knows how I can solve that problem ??

I've tuned /etc/hosts.deny and /etc/hosts.allow... and again, telnet conection are working fine...

Thanks a lot for any help.

Alexis.

Alexis Sukrieh (sukria), <alexis@sukria.net>
. homepage - [http://sukria.net]