Converting Users from Solaris to (Debian-)Linux

Hi all ..

I have a small problem, I am working on migrating an apache virtual web
server with 80-120 virtual servers from a solaris to a linux mashine.

I played around with /etc/passwd or /etc/shadow but I saw, that seems
not to be easy to get it work.

What I want ist, that the users have the same account with the same
password on the linux maschine and solaris.

Does anyone have a hint to do it?

	regards

		Jan
--
  .''`.    Jan-Hendrik Palic     |
 : :' : ** Debian GNU/ Linux **  |   ** OpenOffice.org **       ,.. ,..