Tiger warnings - reaction advice requested

Hello,

Tiger run for the first time last night on my newly installed DEBox.
Amongother messages I got the following statements:
# Checking accounts from /etc/passwd.
--WARN-- [acc001w] Login ID nobody is disabled, but still has a valid
shell (/bin/sh).
--WARN-- [acc006w] Login ID mail's home directory (/var/mail) has group
`mail' write access.
--WARN-- [acc006w] Login ID nobody's home directory (/home) has group
`staff' write access.

I'm new to the business of system administration and not quite shure on
how to react to this. A 'chmod'-variety for the first and last? Also: what
is this 'nobody' user? Program/demon specific? Can I, should I get rid of
it?

Tiger also complained that
/sbin/bastille-firewall-reset
/sbin/bastille-firewall-schedule
/sbin/bastille-ipchains
/sbin/bastille-netfilter
are not supposed to be present - but after 'bastille' setup they are
supposed to be here. How do I teach this to tiger? I suppose it is doable
with those 'templates'? Have found no documentation on what that is/how
itworks/how to set it up and would greatly appreciate any hint concerning
this.

Thank you, Johannes