Re: debian-security-announce-$lang@lists?

Giuseppe Sacco wrote:
> We decided to translate from the english wml, so in order to start a
> translation we wait for the english published version. Is it the right
> way? In any case I will subscribe to debian-security-announce to get
> quicker translations.

That's the proper way.  However, due to a small delay in sending mail,
the advisories tend to hit the cvs archive a couple of minutes
*earlier* than the lists -- when I'm releasing the advisories, which
has happend for a while now.  There'll be an opposite delay when other
team members release the advisory, but it's normally only a couple of
hours maximum.  So basically, yes, it's the proper way.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Let's call it an accidental feature.  --Larry Wall