Re: Email Virus Scanner

Hello,

I perfer the scanning and rejection to be at SMTP sending time so I think
exiscan [1] is a better tool. You can also add-in spamassassin checking at the
same time and there is a patch to reject or just tag based the spamassassin
responce with a patch from wade@xwin.net posted to the exiscanusers list on Jul
29th.

1. http://duncanthrax.net/exiscan/

Dave,

--
David Broome   Programmer-Analyst.FineArts.UVic.CA  /BSc /CNA /MCP
250.721-6307   dbroome@finearts.uvic.ca                FIA 221