Potato security

Hi,

DSA-136 for potato seems not be available so far, even though
more than one week has gone since DSA-136 was released.

    http://www.debian.org/security/2002/dsa-136

DSA-138 and DSA-140 don't mention potato at all.  It doesn't
mention even whether potato is affected or not.

    http://www.debian.org/security/2002/dsa-138
    http://www.debian.org/security/2002/dsa-140

I think that the security team had better release some statements
(or security fixes, which are better) as soon as possible.

I believe that security fixes for potato will be released (see the
URL below), but waiting for one week is too long for security fix.

http://lists.debian.org/debian-security/2002/debian-security-200207/msg00310.html

PS.
Sorry I don't subscribe debian-security list now.

---
Tomohiro KUBOTA <kubota@debian.org>
http://www.debian.or.jp/~kubota/