DSA scripts

Seeing how many DSAs have been released in the last few days, I was wondering
what scripts etc people had in place for dealing with them? For example, one
thing I'd like to do is get the alerts forwarded to my mobile phone if I have
the package installed on one or more of my machines (using dpkg -l over ssh
to see if it's installed anywhere, or something similar).

I'm thinking of writing one for myself, but I'm *sure* other people must have
done something similar in the past...

Cheers,

Gareth