Re: Kerberos...

I thing you will have to write own pam module.
I recomend you ncpfs from ftp://platan.vc.cvut.cz

We use similar system using LDAP Gateway for NDS download all novell users
from NDS via LDAP. For authetication we use login with added ability
to authenticate against NDS. Trere is ale pam_ncp, I thing.

There is also posibility to authenticate directy against LDAP2NDS gateway.
Unfortunetly there is a bug in Novell software.
When gateway logs as a user into NDS to check the password it sometimes
forgets to logout that user. It hapens approx. in 5% cases.
If you have limits for concurent logins in Novell this is a serious
problem. If you know how to force Novell to fix this bug let me know.

Ivan Brezina