Re: Security Stats

On Wed, Jul 24, 2002 at 08:03:44PM -0400, Phillip Hofmeister wrote:
> All,
>
> I am doing a college Honor's project on different distributions.  Data on
> Debian and it's security fixes would be helpful if it is available.  I would
> be looking for anythings useful in particular, the following:
>
> How many security fixes each quarter for the past 2 or 3 quearters.
> How many packages have been supported during said time^
> Mean time until security update.
>
> If this information is available it would be VERY useful

	BTW, I read yesterday mjcox [1]  diary entry in Advogato [2]
before I write mine [3]. You might want to get in touch with him and ask
him about his current work on this issue :)

	Javi

[1] http://advogato.org/person/mjcox/
[2] http://advogato.org/person/mjcox/diary.html?start=78
[3] http://www.advogato.org/person/jfs/diary.html?start=9