changelog.Debian and security advisories

Yo!

Would it make sense if new packages uploaded as part of handling a DSA
would include the DSA number in the changelog.Debian? When I do an
upgrade after seeing a DSA, it's sometimes not enirely clear to me if
it's already the version mentioned in the DSA or if my mirror did not
pick it up yet. (Yes, I can check the version number, but usually that
means I have to go back and look at the DSA again.)

[cc: me please because I'll be away the next 2 weeks]

cheers
-- vbi

--
secure email with gpg                         http://fortytwo.ch/gpg