Re: Question on the safety sharing NFS with untrusted machines.

Quoting Dast (cfy1@ra.msstate.edu):

> Hmm, I'll look into those filesystems.  Are they supported in stock
> Debian kernels and userland tools or do they require extra patches?

I have no idea about Debian packaging.

For SFS of Linux, you'll need your Linux system to have a kernel with
NFSv3 support included.

http://www.fs.net/

AFS is a rather large topic, and I was hoping you were briefed about it
already.  It does require kernel support, and is _most definitely_ not
recommended if you want a quick and easy solution.  Sorry.

--
Cheers,             "Don't use Outlook.  Outlook is really just a security
Rick Moen            hole with a small e-mail client attached to it."