RE: Iptables not logging

Well, prior I had restarted klogd and then sysklogd in that order.  I tried
just restarting Klogd and they are coming though now.  Time to go modify
some scripts because I stop sysklogd to rotate logs which is probably where
the problem starts.

Pat Moffitt
MIS Administrator
Western Recreational Vehicles, Inc.