Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 19:09:01 -0400 (EDT)
From: CERT Advisory <cert-advisory@cert.org>
To: cert-advisory@cert.org
Subject: CERT Advisory CA-2002-21 Vulnerability in PHP

CERT Advisory CA-2002-21 Vulnerability in PHP

  Original release date: July 22, 2002
  Last revised: --
  Source: CERT/CC

  A complete revision history can be found at the end of this file.

Systems Affected

    * Systems running PHP versions 4.2.0 or 4.2.1

Overview

  A  vulnerability  has been discovered in PHP. This vulnerability could
  be  used  by  a remote attacker to execute arbitrary code or crash PHP
  and/or the web server.
----- End forwarded message -----
Alvise Belotti,