Re: Spam handling (Re: Your Confirmation Required)

martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> writes:

> also sprach Tim Haynes <debian@stirfried.vegetable.org.uk> [2002.07.18.1241 +0200]:
>> 3. I've added a procmail rule here locally so that all mails From:
>>    .*italy.*minute get automatically reported to Razor2.
>
> Could you please stop that, this is ridiculous.

No. The rule in question matches exactly every single mail from the spammer
that *debian* is *still* pushing at me on what's supposed to be 2 or 3
content-full mailing lists.

I'll stop automatically filtering when the rule is no longer being actively
proven.

No way is 15 spams in 24hrs acceptable. Deal with it.

~Tim
--
<http://spodzone.org.uk/>