Re: You've Been Added!

also sprach Alexander Thoma <johnny.responsible@gmx.net> [2002.07.18.1240 +0200]:
> italyminutes.it -> *plonk*
>
> Who the f**k is readding the list to this sh*t ?!?!?!?

Who the f**k is replying and confirming our email address??? Yes,
I know that italyminutes.it long has our confirmed email, but it's
a NEVER DO to reply to uninvited crap!!

and please keep your swaering to yourself. Do you really expect
someone to answer your question on the list: It was me, it was me!

it is practically impossible to teach good programming style to
students that have had prior exposure to basic: as potential
programmers they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration.
                                                           -- dijkstra