Re: woody ssh update and PAM keyboard-interactive authentication won't work.

Hi,

From: Rolf Kutz <kutz@netcologne.de>
Subject: Re: woody ssh update and PAM keyboard-interactive authentication won't work.
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 12:26:54 +0200

> * Quoting Chuck Peters (cp@ccil.org):
>

> > It doesn't appear as though this keyboard-interactive authentication is
> > something we want or need, but I don't know what it means and I haven't
> > found anything in the ssh or sshd man pages or the libpam-doc that
> > explains what it means.  Would someone please point me to appropriate
> > documentation or explain what is PAM keyboard-interactive authentication?
>
> One Time Passwords e.g. (libpam-opie). But could
> be any PAM challenge-response dialog.

Does anyone know whether there's any chance this can/will get fixed in
the future?

I had been planning to use opie stuff on some machines so that when I
didn't have my private key for remote access, I'd be able to log in
from a terminal which I didn't trust too much.  It seems a real shame
not to be able to use this functionality...