RE: NEWS RELEASE

This kind of dialog is important, because people find out what tools are available. It's convinced me to give procmail/spamassassin a try (soon...) even though I only get about 50 spam messages a day, easily and quickly deleted in elm without hazard of super-smart virii or HTML scripts. I love having the option of Linux command line efficiency.

Here are a couple of related links from the last couple of days:

http://www.ctnow.com/technology/hc-sp1scelsonjun30.story?coll=hc-headlines-home

http://linuxtoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2002-07-02-001-26-RV-DT-SV

Peace, may your aim never waver,

Curt-