Re: Good Day

Yeah, I still get a few false positives and have had to tweak things a
bit (adding whitelist entries, etc.)

Something strange has happened in the past few days, however.  I
started seeing messages that didn't appear to have gone through
spamassassin at all.  Some of these were obviously spam.  In checking,
I see the following happening with fetchmail:

reading message nielsen@mail.oz.net:7 of 16 (3715 octets) ...procmail:
Program failure (-11) of "/usr/bin/spamassassin"
procmail: Rescue of unfiltered data succeeded
fetchmail: MDA returned nonzero status 62720
 not flushed

Somehow spamassassin is failing and the message gets "rescued" by
procmail so I see it.  These messages do not get flushed at my ISP, so
I get them as duplicates later.  Now if I can only figure out what the
error is....

Bob