RE: Good Day

> What bothers me in all of this is that Debian lists are
> managed so poorly
> to let this happen.

The Debian lists are deliberately not "subscriber only may post" on the theory that it's better to press DEL than to prevent someone from posting.

However, "subscriber only" is a simple config option in Majordomo, and something I politely suggested several months (years?) ago. That is when I was told of the above policy.

Mahapps some more politely worded requests to the listmaster are in order.

Curt-