Re: beach towel

On Wednesday 15 May 2002 04:26 pm, Nathan Ridge wrote:
> Could be handy I spose if a server caught on fire, could throw a couple
> of towels on top to smoother the fire :)

there's also the fact that we can be secure in the knowledge that linda has
picked up the beach towel slack problem in damn near every debian related
list in the world. i mean, who knew, before now, that we even needed 100%
cotton velour to get the job done? hopefully debian-bugs got the same update.

ben