Re: NOCC: cross-site-scripting bug

On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 07:00:28PM +0200, Amaya wrote:

> I have just been forwarded this issue from bugtrack, it's a package I
> mantain.
>
> I got in touch with upstream, and they will keep me updated on this.
> I will upload as soon as there's a fix.
>
> Is there anything else (Debian-security related) I should do appart form
> trying to help upstream fix this?

The first thing you should do is to file a bug in the BTS.  This is
important so that others are made aware of the issue.

Since nocc is in woody, this is a release matter, and you should contact the
release manager (ajt@debian.org) for information about how to handle the
situation.  Reference the bug number.

--
 - mdz