Re: RE APT-GET Problems

On Mon, May 06, 2002 at 04:54:09PM -0700, Mike Shepherd wrote:
>   Anyway, I realize the Debian Security list was probably not quite the right forum to have posted this in, but it was the one I was receiving emails in, so I figured what the heck.

 I don't think your personal convenience is a very good justification for
ignoring the guidelines.  Obviously it doesn't do very much harm, but if
everyone posted whatever they wanted to the list they happened to be
subscribed to, deb-security would clog up with off topic stuff that some
people probably don't want to read.

--
#define X(x,y) x##y