Re: APT-GET Problems

Hi Mike,

this isn't exactly a debian-security answer (but then again, I'm not sure
that you've posed a debian-security question), but my recommendation is to
use the apt-proxy package on "server" machine (you can even use
apt-proxy-import to build your proxying "mirror" using the files you've
already pooled).  Then you set up your clients to pull packages from your
apt-proxy box, which will transparently fetch anything asked of it and add
the deb to its cache.  You'll only pay once for the fetch, but have a copy
from that point forward.

Hope that hopes,
tony